Sunday, October 5, 2008

Iron Man!

Well, I finally got to see Iron Man, and it did not disappoint. I had heard from various sources that it was really good, and it lived up to my expectations. The only criticism I can think of is the same that I had for Transformers. There was so much set up that once it actually got to his suit, the movie was almost over. This movie is begging for a sequel. I thought that Robert Downey Jr. was great in the role. The writing and his delivery of the lines was hilarious. I knew only the basics about Iron Man before seeing the movie, but I could tell right away who the bad guy was thanks to his hairdo (or lack thereof). Now I'm just waiting for The Dark Knight and Wanted to come out on DVD. I'll see the Hulk movie because Ed Norton is in it, but I don't have expectations. One of these days, I'll even see a movie in the theater again.

Big excitement for the week coming up are grand openings of new stores in Selinsgrove including Giant and Target. Now we'll actually be able to use Giant Gas rewards as there will be a gas station there. Monday night is the Vikings game. I hope it goes well. This season is quickly draining my hope. At least the Red Wings are still looking good.

No comments: