Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Response to VP Debate

I think that both did a decent job, but I am very confused by the response of the analysts. I thought that winning a debate was based on how well one made one's points and responded to questions and statements made by the other debater. It seemed to me that Palin dodged more questions posed to her than she actually answered and really tended to answer whatever she felt like answering. At one point the moderator called both of them on this point by saying that neither had answered the question posed, but (I guess for time's sake) she didn't press either one to answer. Politics aside, I think that Biden answered the questions more clearly, and responded very well to points brought up by Palin. Palin, on the other hand, seemed to be campaigning more than debating issues. But, what do I know?

No comments: