Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sleep...that sounds familiar

I know my daughter can nap. I've seen it happen at daycare. In fact, I saw a whole room of toddlers sleeping. They weren't even locked in the room. At home, it's a different story. For the last few months, we have given up on having her sleep during the day (It's been hard enough getting her to sleep at night). But baby #2's coming and I'm getting worried. #1 has learned to pitch a fit, and while I don't given in easily, she is very loud and I doubt #2 will sleep through it.

On another note, the snow is melting and it's sunny today. Days like this, although very cold, make me wonder if the weather has turned the corner on winter. Don't get me wrong. I love the cold and enjoy winter, but it's also expensive. I'm ready for the season change. However, since that means we will be spending time outside, I should probably go pick up the yard. Mr. dog (aka Vince) has made many deposits since the ground was last bare. I should also finish raking...

Tomorrow - my least favorite day of the year. Few days are ever worse than the first day after we turn the clocks ahead.

No comments: