Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reba & Pancho's

I have to make plug for a local restaurant that is simply awesome! In Lewisburg, PA there is a small restaurant called Reba & Pancho's. I have eaten supper there twice (2 anniversaries) and the food is great. Somehow, they get avocados that are always perfectly ripe. There is a salad that has a dressing made primarily from avocado that is amazing. We went there for lunch today, and there is nothing that you could complain about. Everything just tastes good. My wife had the avocado sandwich, which was awesome. I had gnocchi, which was awesome. We all shared fries (even they were awesome).

So, if you are ever in Lewisburg, PA, be sure to eat at Reba & Pancho's.

On another note, GO RED WINGS! Game two against the Av's today and I'm making chili.

No comments: