Wednesday, May 7, 2008

10100

Tomorrow marks 20 school days left. I put my countdown on the board in binary numbers and offer extra credit for telling me what the number is going to be tomorrow. I can tell the end is near. Tempers are shorter, and the small stuff really gets under your skin. I'm looking forward to getting up at 6:00 am because my son won't sleep any longer, not because I have to get dressed and teach. This will be the first summer in a long time that I haven't moved. Since 1996, I have lived in 11 different residences including two house purchases. That is ridiculous and I hope the trend is ending.

My clover is really starting to fill in and I think it's going to work out quite well. My grass is also growing pretty well and is not as dead as I first believed.

Red Wings/Stars series starts tomorrow. I think the Wings are picking up steam and hopefully it will be the Stanley Cup next!

No comments: