Monday, May 19, 2008

Circuit City

Ok, I think that customer service is conspiring against me. We were looking to buy a camera and found a good deal at Circuit City, or so we thought. The camera came in black, silver, gold, and red. My wife wanted the red, but for some reason, the red camera cost $100 more! It was not one of the red products where money went to help with AIDS in Africa. I called customer service to find out if it were a typo, but I got somebody who could not answer my question. And I mean he REALLY could not answer my question. All he could manage was that the red camera was being promoted differently. Seriously though, a $100 difference in promotion over color? Suffice to say, I did not buy it from Circuit City.

On another note, I got to meet the parent from the situation in my last post today. She was actually upset with me because her son got a detention for kicking another student after I saw him. It was a completely unrelated incident, and she wanted to say that he was so distraught over having to apologize that he had to kick someone. I have one word to describe this epidemic: enabling.

Wings are up 3-2 and can close out the series tonight! Go Red Wings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you were frustrated with the customer service at Circuit City. I encourage you to contact them at consumer_affairs@circuitcity.com. I do some work with them, and they are working to improve customer service.