Thursday, June 25, 2009

NTN Trivia National Champion

I just got back from Damons for what may have been my first night out (without my lovely wife) in over four years (since my firstborn was born). I love playing the trivia game they have there and various other places as well. I've always done decently, but tonight may have been my crowning achievement. On one game, I got a perfect score and got the national ranking of #1 for that game. I've broken the top ten before, but I've never come close to a perfect game before. This was even after 50 oz of beer. I was on and on fire. It was my first night of volleyball this summer and I got to play with my brother who was subbing for my normal partner. We split the 6 games, but it felt really good. Playing 20 pounds lighter than last year really made a difference. I still can't believe I got the perfect score and I only had to guess on one question. I only wished one of us had a cell phone to take a picture of my name listed at number one. I guess I'll have to keep trying so that I can get a picture of a repeat.

No comments: