Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Honeymoon is Over

I should have known yesterday's run felt too good to be true. I made sure I went out two days in a row, because one of anything a pattern does not make. I headed out today and had forgotten what sore shins feel like. It still felt great though! I even got to finish with a bit of snow falling around. It's going to be a whole new Mr. Johnson at field day this year!

Crunch time with BSG. Due to shipping errors and delays, we now have the final two discs we need before new episodes start on Friday.

24 has started in earnest, but I'm not sold on it yet. I'm not sure I like how hard they are pushing the picture of Jack as an out of control maniac who can be relied on to be brutal. I will not stand for this smear campaign against Jack Bauer!

No comments: